Supergirl Star Hospitalized, Says He ‘Almost Died’ After Eating Chipotle!

One thing Supergirl can’t save you from? Norovirus!

Jeremy Jordan, who plays Winn on the hit CW show, shared his first Instagram Story Thursday night to let fans know he was alive but very, very ill in the hospital.

And it was all because he ate at Chipotle.

Video: Rats Fall From Ceiling At Chipotle!

Jordan shared video of his pallid face, IV drip, and hospital room, saying about the infamously illness-spreading fast food chain:

“I know I’ve advocated for them in the past, but they’re terrible. I, as you can see, am in the hospital and I have fluids in my arm because the food did not agree with me and I almost died.”

Eesh!

Jordan is scheduled to perform a “salute to Broadway” concert at the Houston Symphony on Friday night; he goes on to tell fans he hopes he can still make it.

Get well soon, Jeremy!

Chipotle has released an official response to the story, telling People:

“We are sorry to hear that Jeremy is sick and have attempted to get in touch with him directly regarding where and when he ate so we can look into this. We take all claims seriously, but at this time we can’t confirm any link to Chipotle. We are always committed to making things right for our guests and will do the same for Jeremy when we are able to reach him.”

Do YOU still eat at Chipotle??

[Image via Instagram.]

More From this publisher : HERE

Tags: room Hollywood gossip official link IT

Related Post "Supergirl Star Hospitalized, Says He ‘Almost Died’ After Eating Chipotle!"

Jimmy Kimmel’s Son Undergoes Second Heart Surgery
The “Jimmy Kimmel Live” host became a